Paying your bill through online banking
If you subscribe to online banking with a participating financial institution, you can access your online banking profile through Solo Mobile Client Care Online or your financial institution's website. Make sure to use your 14-digit Customer Identification Number (found in the top right corner of your bill) when subscribing. Please allow five business days for the payment to be processed.
Signing up for pre-authorized payments
With our pre-authorized payment options, you can save time and be sure your payments are always on time! Choose between two hassle-free payment methods: pre-authorized chequing or pre-authorized credit card. Below, you'll find out more about each option, its benefits, how to sign up and the terms and conditions for enrollment.
Pre-authorized chequing payments
Our pre-authorized chequing program automatically debits the total of your monthly invoice from your bank account.
Benefits of this option include:
- No more late payment charges
- Save money on stamps
- Save time – no more writing cheques, no more trips to the bank
How does it work?
- Each month, we automatically debit the total amount of your bill from the bank account of your choice.
- You'll continue to receive your monthly invoice detailing all the charges.
- The automatic withdrawal is processed approximately 18 business days after the bill date shown on your invoice.
How to sign up or make changes
- Log in to solomobile.ca/ecare
- Select Billing and service profile under My profile
- Select Add or Edit payment method.
- Fill in the form and click on Save.
Terms & Conditions
- The client certifies that the information provided in the authorization is correct and that the client will notify Solo Mobile in the event of any changes.
- The client certifies that his/her bank account/credit card is in good standing, with sufficient funds to cover the payments as they become due.
- Charges will apply if any payments are not met due to insufficient funds or incorrect credit card information.
- All payments will be drawn from Canadian financial institutions only and will be withdrawn in Canadian funds.
This agreement can be terminated upon notification, at any time, by either the client or Solo Mobile.
- Client must contact Client Care to cancel pre-authorized payments.
- Upon termination, any amount due shall be paid directly to Solo Mobile.
- Cancellation of pre-authorized payments does not constitute cancellation of service by Solo Mobile and the client shall be liable for any past, present or future amounts owing.
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that the credit card information provided to Solo Mobile is up to date and accurate. Should your credit card expire during your tenure in the Pre-Authorized Credit Card Program, you must notify Solo Mobile of this change in order for your account to remain in good standing.
- Please allow 10–15 days for processing.
Paying with cash
If you prefer to pay your bill the traditional way, cash payments can be made:
By mail (only send cheques or money orders)*Solo Mobile
P.O. Box 5102
At Bell Mobility offices – open Monday to FridayMontreal
200 Boul. Bouchard
5099 Creekbank Road East Main Entrance
Through Western Union* – make sure you use the following city code:Montreal
Trans Canada PQ Toronto
Bell Mobility Ontario
* Allow 10 business days for a payment to be processed. Your pay stub is required for payments by mail.